Setup Amped wireless routers uses the amped wireless setup wizard to setup wireless network connectivity. The amped wireless login allows accessing setup wizard which auto-launches on Amped wireless login using setup.ampedwireless.com login address.
To Install and Amped Wireless REC10 Setup:
- Disconnect the modem adapter from power or batter and unplug of any connected wires.
- Arrange the Amped Wireless Router’s connection to the modem with an Ethernet cable which should join to the modem and the WAN port (blue in colour) on the Amped Wireless router.
- Connect both the modem and the amped router rec 10 back to the power source.
- Fix the amped wireless rec 10 antennas to the antenna ports to begin amped wireless rec 10 setup.
- Arrange the antennas oriented in all directions.
- Connect the Amped Wireless Rec 10 router to the computer by bundled network or Ethernet cable or using the wireless network by wifi settings.
- Fix the Ethernet cable to any LAN port on your computer and the Amped Wireless rec 10 Router.
It is possible to connect your computer to the Amped wireless rec 10 setup using wireless network connection with default wireless settings – wireless network name SSID and wireless network password as mentioned on the rec 10 router’s label.
- Open a Web Browser on the computer connected to amped rec 10 as discussed above.
- You need to access amped wireless Setup Wizard for Amped Wireless rec10 setup and amped wireless login.
- Key in the login default LAN address setup.ampedwireless.com in the web browser to get to the router’s dashboard.
- If setup.ampedwireless.com fails to amped extender setup wireless login, use the login IP address http://192.168.3.1 from the address bar of the web browser.
- When trying to install and set up your amped wireless rec 10 setup, you will automatically be directed to the router’s Setup Wizard.
- You can skip the amped wireless rec 10 setup wizard to configure it manually.
- Otherwise, the amped wireless setup Wizard will automatically detect and configure the Amped Wireless rec 10 wireless network settings.
- Once the amped wireless rec 10 setup Internet settings have been configured, a green check mark shows.
- The setup wizard will auto-launch wireless connection type and security encryption for amped wireless rec 10.
- Click on Next to complete the amped wireless rec 10 setup.
- Create a new amped wireless Router’s Wi-Fi Settings.
- Change the default login of the wireless network name and wireless password field to new settings.
- Create different SSID for amped rec 10 router’s 5GHz Wi-Fi network band and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network band separately.
- The Amped Wireless rec 10 setup will complete.
- The router will then reboot automatically and start again within a minute.
The Amped Wireless rec10 10setup is completed following setup.ampedwireless.com and the Setup Summary page would get displayed on the screen. It will display the details of your Amped Wireless Router’ wireless network settings – SSID and password.