Amped wireless login
1. Disconnect and Power Off your Existing Extender:-
Firstly, Disconnect your existing extender from your pc, your broadband electronic equipment and its power outlet. If you do not have an existing extender please continue to Step 2.
2. Power Off your electronic equipment:-
Then, Power off the Modem by disconnecting the Modem’s power adapter from the ability outlet. If your electronic equipment encompasses a backup battery, take away the backup battery from your electronic equipment.
3. Connect the High Power Extender to in your Modem:-
- Firstly, Use the enclosed blue coax cable and connect one finish of the cable to your electronic equipment.
- Connect the opposite finish of the cable to the blue port on the High Power Extender.
4. Power on your electronic equipment:-
Infix the ability adapter and reinsert the backup battery (if available) to power on the Modem. Permit a moment or 2 for the electronic equipment to initiate.
5. Power on the High Power Extender and connecting it to your Computer:-
- Firstly, Attach the 2 enclosed Antennas.
- Secondly, Connect the included grey Ethernet cable to an available network port on your computer.
- Attach the Power Adapter to the High Power Extender’s PWR port as well as a power outlet.
6. Open your net Browser:-
Enter the setup net address into your browser: http://setup.ampedwireless.com
7. Welcome to the good Setup Wizard:-
The good Setup Wizard can guide you thru the subsequent settings:
- Web association Settings
- System Clock
- Wireless Settings as well as Click begin to start.
8. Configure your internet Connection:-
- Firstly, Configure your web settings victimization the automated settings.
- More advanced users might like better to configure their association manually by choosing Manual Configuration.
- If your web supplier needs that you just login before accessing the web you may have to be compelled to do therefore underneath Manual Configuration.
- If the automated Configuration was prospering, you may be directed to a Configuration prospering page.
- Click Next to continue.
Set the System Clock – Amped wireless login :-
The System Clock is employed for system logs as well as setting schedules for web access. Click synchronizing to synchronize the System Clock with the time on your pc. Click Next to continue.
Configure your Wireless Settings:-
The default ID of your wireless network is: Amped_Network to change it, enter a brand new name within the SSID field. Users connecting wirelessly to the Extender can use this ID to spot your wireless network. Click Next to continue.
Wireless Security Settings The default Security Key (WPA/WPA2) of your wireless network is – Amped wireless login:-
wireless to change it, enter a brand new key within the Security Key field. The key should be a minimum of eight characters long. Click Next to use your settings. The High Power Extender can bring up. This method might take up to one minute. The page can mechanically reload when the counting. If it doesn’t, you’ll have to be compelled to refresh the page manually or check your association to the extender.